Bristol & Bath Science Park is a new, world-class environment that provides the space, flexibility and support for science and technology businesses to accelerate their growth and success. It’s a lively business community, designed to actively create opportunities to share knowledge and expertise; inspiring creative thinking and driving innovation. We have everything businesses, academics and entrepreneurs need to confidently push beyond the perceived limits of their own potential, to achieve new and higher levels of success.
Set in 59 acres in North Bristol, the Park is conveniently located for the M4 and M5 motorways and Bristol’s two railway stations. With central eating and meeting places, conferencing and open green spaces, this is a vibrant, dynamic place for forward-thinking businesses. In fact, it’s the blueprint for the sustainable commercial spaces of the future.
We have great neighbours too. Within six miles of the Park are a number of world-class research based companies, making for a strong, rooted business community.
An exceptional location:
- Easy access to M4/M5 and Bristol Parkway
- The highest concentration of PhD graduates in the UK
- Partner universities lead on five doctoral training centres (DTCs)
- Convenient for exciting cultural cities of Bath and Bristol
- Surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Unrivalled quality of life
- Area recognised for world-class scientific research, innovation and development